How to start your nursing research:
- Choose your topic, and break it into concepts.
- Select a Nursing database to begin.
Note: CINAHL & MEDLINE Combined Search is a great place to start.
- Type in keywords or search terms related to your topic (one concept per search field).
- Click Search.
- You can now refine your results by using limiters (full text, peer review, publication date, methodology).
- Or further refine your search by using subject terms and Boolean operators.
- Once you have found an article, get the full text.
Learn more about Library Skills
see also Library Webinar Archives: Nursing